Halo BioConsulting is a pharmaceutical consulting firm providing a broad portfolio of advisory services at the scientific/commercial interface to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, investors in the life sciences sector and professional services firms.
Halo BioConsulting's services include:
- General business planning, transactional consulting, commercial positioning and operational delivery for pharma/biotech companies
- In & out-licensing activities: identification, evaluation, negotiation & deal closure
- Identification and commercialization of early stage assets for start-up biotechs
- Scientific and commercial diligence, market evaluation & competitive analysis
- Venture fundraising
- C/VP-level interim management and Scientific Advisory roles
- General advisory services to healthcare investors including Venture Capital, Private Equity etc
Founder of Halo BioConsulting, Dr Kieran Rooney, is a senior pharma/biotech professional with a successful 25 year career in drug discovery R&D, clinical drug development, business development and commercial management in the pharma/biotech sector. He has a proven track record in building and commercializing life science companies, including successfully developing and delivering commercial strategies through to company exit. In addition to Board-level experience in a variety of life science companies, he has closed multiple multinational licensing and investment deals. He has broad scientific, commercial, technology and therapeutic experience across multiple franchises and business models in pharma/biotech.
Kieran earned his doctorate in neuropharmacology from the University of Wales, and was a postdoctoral research fellow at the Universities of Nottingham & Bristol. He has a degree in pharmacy and is a member of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain.
Dr Kieran Rooney
Tel: +44 (0) 7733 260060